God is best seen in our reflection. God is not difficult to be found once we understand priorities, respect, and balance.
God is made in the image of man first. God is then seen in the reflection of the combination of a man and a woman when both understand who they are in the identity of who God made them to be as either a man or a woman.
- Understand your identity in the identity of God.
- When you look into a mirror, you see an equal, but opposite image there. The image is you and you know it is you, but it is an image.
- Understand your spiritual self in the Truth of who God made you. This is your first priority.
- If you are a man, understand who you are as a man as God has made you to be a man.
- If you are a woman, understand who you are as a woman as God made you to be a woman.
- Understand the differences in the roles of a man and a woman and how they complement one another to become one whole. This is the second priority.
- Understand if you are Jewish or if you are a Gentile.
- If you are Jewish then understand your identity in God as a Jewish person.
- If you are a Gentile then understand your identity in God as a Gentile person and embrace God from the journey that God gave you to understand Him.
R-E-S-P-E-C-T ONE ANOTHER
- If you are a Gentile, come to know your Gentile counterparts in love, peace and respect because we are all created in the image of the same God.
- If you are Gentile, you cannot change the identity that God gave the Jewish people.
- If you are Jewish, understand we Gentiles want to understand God with you, but we cannot change our identity that God gave us.
ACHIEVING A BALANCE IS KEY
In the beginning was Adam who was created solely in the image of God, but God said that it was not good for man to be alone so He would give Adam a helper — from Adam came Eve.
The LORD God said, “It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a helper suitable for him.”Genesis 2:18
In the beginning were two identities, which made up the identity of God — Adam and Eve or a man and a woman.
It is important to understand the position of these two identities who come together to make a whole in understanding what True love is.
But I want you to realize that the head of every man is Messiah, and the head of the woman is man, and the head of Messiah is God.1 Corinthians 11:3
Now that we are at the end of our days, a history of time has passed. In this day, there are two groups that remain that have been opposite in attraction all throughout time. These two groups are the Jews and the Gentiles.
It is important to understand the position of these two identities as there is a complement much like what can be known and seen in the love reflection of a man and a woman.
There is an order there that needs to be defined and respected to achieve a fine balance to understand the Truth of God that He wishes to reveal to us and the world.
For I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God that brings salvation to everyone who believes: first to the Jew, then to the Gentile.Romans 1:16
When these groups can understand the relationship they have with themselves first and then with each other, all of God will be in full view and the Truest love will be realized.
So the last will be first, and the first will be last.Matthew 20:16
Image by Gordon Johnson from Pixabay